Federation University - Australia
The Mount Helen campus is the university’s largest campus and is home to the majority of its academic and administrative facilities. The Ballarat campus is located in the heart of the city of Ballarat and is home to the Faculty of Arts and Education. The Berwick campus is located in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne and is home to the Faculty of Business and Law. The Gippsland campus is located in the Latrobe Valley and is home to the Faculty of Science and Technology. The Wimmera campus is located in the Wimmera region of western Victoria and is home to the Faculty of Agriculture and Environment.
Federation University Australia has a strong reputation for teaching and research. The university is ranked in the top 500 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and in the top 200 universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings.
Courses in Federation University Australia
Business and Law :
Arts and Education:
Engineering and Technology:
Health and Nursing:
Science and Mathematics:
Once you’ve narrowed down your area of interest, I can provide you with a more specific list of available courses, including detailed information about their content, duration, admission requirements, and fees. Alternatively, you can explore the university’s course search tool directly: www.study.federation.edu.au
Federation University Rankings
- World University Rankings: 601-800th by Times Higher Education (THE) in 2024.
- Young University Rankings: 151-200th by THE in 2023. This is quite impressive, as it places Federation among the top 2% of young universities in the world.
- Impact Rankings: 201-300th by THE in 2023. This ranking assesses the university’s research impact on society.
- QS Sustainability Ranking: 791-800th in 2024. This ranking shows Federation’s commitment to sustainability.
- #1 university in Victoria, Australia for HDR engagement with industry and the community (2021 DESE rankings for HDR industry engagements). This highlights Federation’s strong ties to the local community and businesses.